Business Growth Solutions
Growth Discovery and Implementation Plan
Regain Control of Your Business Growth
What is the Growth Insight and Discovery Proposal?
It is a process that defines the high impact options to achieve your business goals. Based on getting to know your business and your vision, we formulate a strategic plan based on your available resources, knowledge of the market place, and the competitive landscape.
Who is it for?
Decision makers, owner managers, and ambitious executive teams that want clarity on the path for growth. There are so many options out there to deliver growth that it is sometimes difficult to work out which is the best option to take to grow the business. Our clients typically have a strong appetite for growth and a proven track record, yet still want to get extra performance from their businesses.
What will I get?
Clarity on the way to grow your business. A clear plan of action with the next steps to take. Guaranteed improvements - follow our advice and we stand by it. We undertake a methodical approach, rooted on insights and informed by your business goals.
What it includes
Brand review and online performance assessed
Get an assessment for your brand performance, so you can see where you can make a bigger impact.
Your online performance assessed in a clear and understandable format so you can make effective decisions for improvement action.
Marketing Snapshot Report
Also available separately as a preliminary report. The Marketing Snapshot gives a rundown of what is working and what could be improved in your businesses online marketing.
Growth Gaps Analysis
Identify bottlenecks that are holding your business growth back.
Assess the performance of the system.
Create a plan to improve your engagement process.
See where you can improve your activities and improve ROI.
Web and Competitor Analysis
Where do you stand in your industry?
We use SEM Rush as well as other tools to hone in to your competition and plan a strategy to outcompete them.
Get on the pulse of the landscape you are operating in.
Know what the leaders are doing and how you can approach competing with knowledge of their strategies.
I was able to move forwards quickly once I had seen the report, things we very clear.
High value - the competitive analysis was very informative and we were left with useful suggestions that more than covered the cost of the assessment.
*Enquire about getting a Growth Insight and Implementation Proposal Now.
Contact us page
+44 (0) 800 567 0101 - local rate
0115 686 0708 - local number
Copyright © Claritao 2019. All rights reserved.
Privacy and Cookies Policy
We take your privacy seriously. We will only use your information in the provision of your service. In delivering a quote to you or in delivering newsletters as requested or responding to enquiries.
We collect information to improve the experience of our website. This information is only shared with our service partners in the delivery of their services and is kept in confidence.
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Please visit aboutcookies.org for more information
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you
* Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
* Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
We also collect the following information from you
* Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to
* Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products and services
* Send you requested product or service information
* Send product or service updates
* Respond to customer service requests
* Administer your account
* Send you product or service information
* Send you a newsletter
* Send you marketing communications
* Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won
* Respond to your questions and concerns
* Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
* Conduct research and analysis
* Display content based upon your interests
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at email@example.com
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as analytical products and design services. These companies are authorized to use your personal / business information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
* as required by law such as to comply with a summons, or similar legal process
* when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
* if Claritao is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
* to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.